Join us for a masterclass and guided tasting session hosted in the Molly Vault. Learn the history and taste your way through the exquisite Michel Couvreur range – renowned for being distilled in Scotland but aged in Burgundy. If you’re looking to expand your whisky knowledge and taste some really smooth drops this event needs to be on your list.
During this session, you will have the opportunity to experience a range of unique products, including:
– The Unique (Aged 4 yrs in oak cask)
– Clearach Single Malt (3 yrs Pedro Ximenez & Oloroso casks)
– Intravaganza Single Malt (3 yrs Moscatel & Olorosso casks)
– Pale Single Malt (12 yrs+ single cask)
– Overaged (12-24 yrs Pedro Ximenez cask)
– Candid Malt (Peaty)
Each guest will also receive a complimentary full bottle of Michel Couvreur to enjoy at home (or add to your locker).
– Details –
• Date: Wednesday 13th November
• Time: 6.30pm
• Tickets: $150pp ($120pp for current Molly Cabinet Members). Includes complimentary charcuterie platters during the class.
This exclusive masterclass has limited places. Bookings are essential.